ScruffStudiosScruffStudios

Main Movies Reviews Stats 8 Fans

The Heist The Heist

Hey that was pretty good! especially for a first. If youre interested, we also made a video titled "The Heist." Although ours is a LOT more nsfw, you might enjoy it. Anyways, good work!

SoraNgin responds:

Thank you! Yeah I'll check it out! :)

Tha Cliff Reborn Tha Cliff Reborn

Well this brought back memories. The original "Tha Cliff" was one of the animations that got me interested in the art and I'm glad to see that you made a pretty good tribute to xefatterson. I've seen many before on youtube and they're never really that good, but this was well done!

Blueprint4 responds:

Thank you very much!

Adventures of Edwin Ep.1 Adventures of Edwin Ep.1

This is actually very good for a first time animation. Definitely add sound though, because it just adds on to the overall quality (and yea youre supposed to prerecord the voices lol). Anyways this is some pretty good work, hope to see more soon, this looks like it can be a good series.

Tom-Par responds:

Thanks. Yeh I agree the lack of sound puts it down a bit. I'll have to explore my range of accents and voices for the next episode haha.

Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel

Finally a dark detective video! This was very well done and you captured the dark feel perfectly. The voice actor also did an amazing job narrating through the video. I only wish you had titled the video "Beneath" instead of "Animated Graphic Novel" (almost scrolled past this video). Either way, fantastic job, and I look forward to seeing more from your universe.

Joenu responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I titled it "animated graphic novel", so people don't expect a fast pace animation. Thanks also for encouraging me to show more from this "universe" I'm quite passionate about it :)

Rescuer Rescuer

not too bad, in fact it was enjoyable, but the voice acting needs to be improved upon. the screams dont sound like screams, so my suggestion would be to completely let everything you got out when youre acting. everything else seems to be pretty good.